I have worked with A LOT of women and (and a few men!) and I hear all of this- over and over again!
The good news is ….It’s not your fault – as this online world would make you believe it’s all true- but let’s take a moment and check in and see…have you ever said…
1. I can’t coach/work with people until I have my certificate/I’m not qualified enough/I feel like a fraud
2. I need a website/logo/biz name/photos/branding and all my biz details before I start
3. I need online marketing/Fb Ads etc to get clients
4. I need to figure out my niche/get clarity about my ideal client/packages/what I do, before I start
5. If I keep coaching for free i’ll eventually get paid clients!
I’m guessing at least one? Am I right?
Let’s simplify things so you can start to see clients and cash sooner…All you actually need to do is….
1. Know where your ideal clients might hang out
2. Be able to explain what you do
3. Invite for a phone chat/discovery call
4. Set up an online calendar/booking system
5. Know what to say on the phone (easy step by step instructions)
6. Know how to create a client relationship, (and not just be friends!!)
7. Exact language to use to present your coaching packages
8. Have a way to take payments
9. Oh and let go of a few money blocks while you’re at it!
Here are a few tips to get you started…
1. Make sure you get into the right mindset before the call, and then detach yourself from the result-people can smell desperation!
2. Be curious and ONLY if they are your ideal client and you have a solution -offer it, don’t harass or harang anyone into a decision that doesn’t feel good.
3. Timetrade is free you can get set up in mins and look super profesh!
4. Don’t coach on the call, get paid before you coach or they’ll see you as a friend. They need to want it more than you, let them come to you!
Still not sure then I’m here to help….I absolutely love all my clients and have space to bring on 4* 1:1 clients in April before my prices go up, will you one of them?
It’s time to book in for a free chat and get all your questions answered! I promise it’s much easier than you think and I make it as much fun as possible. 🙂