Happy New Year!!!! Wow it’s the 4th of January already! Today I kicked off day Day 1 of the Abundance & Money Mindset challenge, and it was awesome, I danced and sang and even welled up a bit, because if your ‘WHY doesn’t make you CRY it’s not your WHY! ‘You can still join us here http://missionforbalance.com/january-challenge but that’s not what I’m talking about today!
I did mention on the scope that letting go of 2015 is key before you truly get fully stuck into 2016, and I had to do it too.
2015 was a an incredible year full of amazing events that way surpassed even my BIG expectations, the highs were higher than i’d ever experienced but it also delivered up a lot of lows and I was lower than I’d ever been too, there was lots of pain, fear, struggles and resistance I had to work through. But also lots of fun, but I have always been one for marching on, getting stuff done and dealing with it later, but now i know that’s not the answer!
Part of being what I’ve being called as the year I was cracked open, has truly let me feel again, and get connected with who I truly am…and open up even bigger to receive in 2016!
- Being featured in the Divine Living Magazine
- Getting the one of only 5 Divine living #newnormal Awards and being on stage as a panel expert, twice!
- Speaking at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition conference, and being on their expert panel!
- Meeting some amazing new friends! (you know who you are!)
- Working with some incredible clients, and getting goose bumps as they let stuff go, and now watching their businesses soar!
- Working with Tony Robbins
- Co-authoring a book with Jim Lutes & Jim Britt (Tony Robbins original mentor and Jim Rohn’s business partner)
- Becoming a Master NLP Practitioner
- Working with an amazing coach and mentor
- Having an awesome Mastermind buddy
- Traveling to Paris, LA, San Diego, Florence, Rome, the UK and all over Australia
- 3 photoshoots, which required loads of shopping and feeling like a celebrity for the day!
- Launched my first online course!
- Staying in the most epic house in Paris and throwing a champagne party!
- Filming my first video series
- Being interviewed on various Podcasts and online Summits
- Becoming an Australian citizen and celebrating with bubbles and lots of laughs
- Riding round Florence on the back of cute Italian guys Vespa! 🙂
- Meeting Marianne Williamson
- and finally meeting Oprah!
The Lows and lessons learned;
- Losing a friend in a tragic accident (I only just realized I hadn’t fully let him go, so there were some more tears, and realizing life is too short to allow our fears to hold us back a minute longer!)
- Losing my best friend- not like above, just rather bad timing and bad communication ( I had to own my part, and a few more tears)
- Crying on stage and Periscope (oh yeah i did!)
- Gaining 10kgs! Another change in 2016!
- Not stopping the broadcast of my first webinar and throwing my hands in the air and declaring thank god that’s over, to my flatmate in his underpants! #rookierror and hilarious at the same time.
- Having one webinar with no one show up live, but doing it anyway! 🙂
- Almost running out of cash (before I dealt with my money blocks!)
- Having to film my videos twice (but i learned a lot, including not to self tan the night before without gloves! )
- Moving house, like 3 times!
- Being let down by service providers, including one who still has my money (lesson learned!)
- Technical issues at key moments (must be more patient!)
- A few Business investment errors (wrong team members, FB Ads gone wrong etc)
- Realising I still had a lot of ‘stuff’ to let go, but being brave enough to ‘go there’, not fun, but i did it! Yay!
- Not taking a proper holiday despite all the travel, this is all changing next year!
- Working way too hard before finally bringing on the right support.
Acknowledging the lows and the mistakes and the learnings takes courage, and I’d encourage you to do the same!
Take some time to go there and answer some of these questions, get a quiet space and journal the answers, let whatever needs to come up be there, it’s ok and let it go;
- What did you accomplish in 2015 year?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What were your biggest mistakes?
- What do you need to learn from last year? What can be improved? What support do you need to make the changes you desire?
- What else do you have to let go of before you truly step into 2016?
If it’s time to truly let this stuff go and set yourself up for success in 2016, I am here to guide and support you in your journey, I’ve been there and got the T-shirt and I want to help you get results even faster than I did! Everything you’re dreaming of is possible!
At the end of 2015 I had a VERY special offer available, and mainly because I haven’t updated my pricing on my website yet, I’m offering it to you at this rate for one more week! On Sunday10th my prices are going up for the New Year, so if you’ve been thinking about working with me, now is your time, click here to book a time to talk with me now and get ALL the bonuses below.
Here’s to letting go and an amazing 2016!
This is my fav professional pic of the whole year, by the amazing Wendy K Yalom!
P.S In 2016 I am dedicated to helping even more people. I have been booked out for much of this year and have reopened my 1:1 private mentorship.
When looking back over some of my client feedback, when you work with me you will feel;
- More confident to ‘Be seen’ and get visible online
- Feel great about raising, or maybe even doubling your rates– as you’ll finally know you’re worth it!
- Super focused and efficient, we let go of anything making you procrastinate
- Crystal clear on your target market, offer, packagesand road map for the coming year
- Like atotal Pro on sales calls!
- Totally supported